Releve’ Dance Company, Inc.
Our tuition is based on a full 9 month season. You may pay in full at the commencement of the dance year or divide payments into 9 equal monthly installments, as listed on our tuition page. Tuition may be paid via check, cash, money order or credit card. Please feel free to mail the payment to the studio, drop off in person, or pay online – whichever works best for you!
- If not paid in full at the beginning, tuition is due the 1st of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be applied to accounts paid after the 10th of the month.
- Tuition will not be pro-rated regardless of missed classes or closings due to factors out of the studio’s control (i.e. inclement weather, school holidays & breaks, etc.). No refunds will be given for missed classes.
- There is a $25 service charge on all returned checks. Once a returned check is given, remaining tuition and fees must be paid in cash, credit or money order.
- Costume and Recital fees will be separate from the monthly tuition. Costume fee(s) will be due in late fall and the Recital fee will be due in early spring.
Regular and timely attendance is of the utmost importance for every dance student. In order to set goals and achieve those goals participation in class is essential. NO MAKE UPS or REFUNDS are given for missed classes. Please notify the studio if your child will be absent for a class or given period of time. If determined a make up is mandatory the teacher will make appropriate arrangements with the parent/child.
We will typically follow the school district closings in order to keep our students and families safe. Please check our website, facebook and Instagram for updates pertaining to inclement weather.
Observation/ Waiting Room
There will be a scheduled parent watch night late November and late Febuary for those interested. Details TBA.
We encourage and welcome parent support at all times. Our goal is to spend class time providing excellent instruction, proper technique, guidance and clarity for your child(ren). Our waiting room is designed to be a space of positivity and fellowship among families, students and staff.
Our website is designed to easily answer possible questions. Please feel free to contact us via email or through the parent portal. Our website is linked with The Studio Director software to be able to register, make payments, see upcoming events/dates, check the schedule, calendar and monthly reminders.
Like most sports, jobs or desired activity our students are required to adhere to dress code. Hair will always be pulled out the face and excessive jewelry should be removed before class. Each class has proper attire in relation to leotards, tights and shoes.
- 3-4 yr old combo-black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers and black tap shoes
- 6-9 yr old combo-black leotard, pink tights, tan jazz shoes and black taps
- Ballet-Black leotard, pink tights, hair securely in a bun
- Tap-Leotard, tan tights, appropriate tap shoes, hair up
- Jazz-Leotard, tan tights, appropriate jazz shoes, hair up
- Lyrical/Contemporary-Leotard, tan tights, appropriate lyrical shoes, hair up
- AcroDance/ Tumble-NO tights or Shoes required. Leotard and fitted shorts or unitard. NO TSHIRTS or BAGGY CLOTHES
- Mommy and Me or Daddy and Daughter/Son: black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers and black tap shoes.
*Please check your class schedule for required footwear (style, name and number)